Thursday 15 March 2012

HOORAY!

Finally managed to book a holdiay over Easter. To Tunisa.  I've never been there before and I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.  It does wipe out most of the time over the bank holidays where I would normally catch up on things around the house, but I don't care, I can't wait to get a break.

It's a really early flight - have to be at the airport at 4.30 in the morning (which I hate) and we get back at tea time the day before the boys go back to school. My eldest is going on a 3 day activtiy trip with school the next morning, so he is going to be shattered. And I am going to have to be ultered organised to manage it all (oops). 

The only downside is that this morning I realised that my eldest son's passport runs out in June so I'm going to have to get it renewed before we go. (Good job I decided to check this morning).  If I check and send then it should come back in two weeks - keep your fingers crossed for me or we won't be going anywhere.

Off to the post office now!

Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely (maybe not the early morning bit, but the holiday itself) :-) Enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa

    I love actually being on holiday but hate all the stress beforehand ie - ended up having to go to Liverpool yesterday and pay double to have my son's passport fast tracked so we get it back in time!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...