Saturday 14 May 2016

Having A Clear Out

It looks at though the womag editors have had a busy week.

On top of my rejection from Take A Break last week I had another two on Thursday and then one from Woman's Weekly on Friday.

I few of my fellow online group have also had rejections from TAB so it looks as though they are having a spring clean and clearing the clutter from their desks.

So much for reaching my target of ten for the end of May, I'm now down to only three.

Better get writing and subbing again!

Hope you are all having a better week.

5 comments:

  1. I think quite a few of us have had the dreaded Rs this week. Hope you can tweak yours and get them back out there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's like a spring clean. The only consolation is you're in good company when this happens. As Teresa says - dust them off and send them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try not to get too disheartened. I have heard that TAB are looking for 700 word stories. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nicola. Yes, nothing else I can do except to keep sending them out.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Things They Never Said - First Week in the Big Bad World

  Well, my debut novel Things They Never Said has been out in the real world for nearly a week now and I'm pleased to say that it seems ...